Tuesday 10 May 2011

Just quilling a-round ...

Remember that circle I made the other day? Well, I made another one (using a 3mm strip this time), and have just finished filling it in with quilling.

I decided to try with a 3mm strip, because that's the maximum I can use on a card to avoid extra postage charges here in the UK. It was trickier to make than the 5mm one (less width to play with), but I managed to do it using the same wine glass as last time.

The infill quilling is all a bit experimental. I like the effect of intersecting lines, and practised doing a few on this design. The challenge is to get them absolutely straight and horizontal - a bit more practice is needed, I think. Anyway, here's what I ended up with:

Molly, if you're reading this, I hope you made your circle, too!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails